Review: LUSH SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL


Hey dolls,
I'm feeling super festive what with Christmas being 3 DAYS AWAY, and thought I would do a review on what I would say the most festive shower gel of all time. 
This shower gel is  limited edition from LUSH and is only sold over the Christmas period .Ever since I discovered snow fairy, year on year at Christmas time I have purchased it. It's pink, it's glittery and it smells absolutely Devine. What's not to love?

I'm a proper girly girl is anything pink and glittery will always put a smile on my face, the thing that gets me to repurchase this every year is the smell ... Always the smell that gets me, there is nothing like it. The bottle says that the smell is of "candy floss and pear drops " which I think it does.
When I say glittery, it doesn't stick to the skin and once your washed your glitter free,in fact I hardly notice that there is any glitter in it.

Every Christmas I love to lather up with this especially on Christmas Eve, the smell just overtakes my sences and fills my whole home with the beautiful smell of snow fairy, I sometimes put this in my hair aswell and the smell lasts until my next wash (every other day) which I just love, and after every wash my skin feels soft and smells amazing.
A little goes a long way when it comes to this product, you only need a little amount and it larthers up into a nice consistency.
I love that it is an organic product too so no little nasties and I love what LUSH as a brand believes in.

It's now a Christmas tradition for this shower gel to be placed in our bathroom every year.

My verdict:
5 stars, 10 out of 10, I adore this product and I'm so glad it was bought for me on year , go and have a sniff of it when you next walk past your nearest lush store.

You can buy this at your local LUSH store , if you don't know where that is then just follow the scent ...
And also online at www.lush.co.uk 
It retails at 100g -£3.50, 250g-£6.85 and the one I bought was the 500g-£10.95

What's your favourite festive showe gel?  Do you like snow fairy?

Follow my blog on bloglovin and also my twitter @alexelizabethb

Thanks tor reading 

AlexandraElizabeth



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. thanks for messaging me on twitter through the bbloggers chat! I have now added you on , Bloglovin and Twitter, I hope you will follow me back too!

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // My latest post (Blogsale!!! ) // Vote for me in the #UKBA14

    ReplyDelete