TOP 5 Autumn/Winter lipsticks

Hello dolls
So I'm a little late with the lipstick posts but it's something that I love, lipstick is definatly one of my favourite things , ile wear any colour (bar orange) and not afraid to experement.
My Top 5 lipsticks for this season are as follows ..

MAC ruby woo... This is just a classic . Every woman should own this lipstick, the red is the most beautiful shade, my only downfall is that it is a Matt finish and it really dries my lips out, but if I put a balm underneath it then I'm good to go. I'm sure people love the fact that it is a Matt lipstick as it has great longevity and Matt is very on trend this season, but for me this is a classic all year round never just winter :)

Rimmel Kate moss 107 lipstick.. I first seen this lipstick when I was watching YouTube videos of zoella and as soon as I read the description box and seen what lipstick it was I had to buy it. I feel that this lipstick looks different on everybody, it's a darker plum colour than ruby woo has more purple tones but not as purple as my next guest ...

...MAC rebel lipstick , I absolutely adore this shade I feel it goes with every one if my outfits for the autumn /winter . And it's very striking on the lips aswell. It has a nice finish to it and lasts all day long :) it Is one of my favourite lipstick shades ever.



Next on my list is the loreal color riche lipstick in the colour 461 creme de rouge. This lipstick is a red no doubt about it, however it isn't as deep as ruby woo and the longevity on the lipstick isn't as good, but if you are looking for a low cost red colour I would definatly recomend this. 

And last but not least is another loreal color riche in 325 ferric fuschia this one my favourite until I discovered rebel, it's such a lovely colour and it has bits of glitter in so it's extra festive :) 
The color riche lipsticks glide on easy to the lips and don't dehydrate which is why I always pick them.

Below are all the swatches of the lipsticks mentioned above :) top being ruby woo and the bottom being Lorel colour riche 325 




What's your favourite festive lipstick? Any recommendations? 
Thanks for reading 

Alexandra Elizabeth 

Don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin and on twitter @alexelizabethb



You may also like

No comments: