REVIEW : MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

Hello again, 
Twice in one day I must be mad , or just excited that I am finally blogging after years of loving make up and reading so many blogs daily.

Anyway... This blog post is on MAC's Mineralise skin finish in soft in gentle (if you didn't know by the blog title :) ) . 
This is a product that I have seen on so many of the blogs that I have read, after a product has been featured on a few blogs I have to buy it, and that is what happened with this one.



This is a powder highlighter with just a bit of shimmer in it, after finally mastering-ish contouring I was able to use the product with ease, for a day or a night time look.Sweeping this on the highest part of my cheekbones for that amazing glow and highlight. I use the real techniques contour brush to blend this product on.



I have owned a few highlighters and this is by far one of the best I love how it looks on my cheeks and how it's not to much that I can wear it of a day time, plus it lasts all day.
The product itself I have had for 5 months and as you can see nearly looks as good as new and I have not hit pan either .. This makes me happy

After buying this it is a make up bag staple for me and I wear it every single day and I always get complements when I'm wearing it.

Here are a few swatches of the product on the back of my hand :

Unblended



Blended 



This fabulous product retails for £22.00 on the MAC Cosmetics website and is definatly a product that I will be repurchasing.

Have you tried this highlighter before? 

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth






You may also like

No comments: