REVIEW -Illamasqua sculpting duo

Hello again

Just a quick review on the illamasqua sculpting duo pallet .
I bought this from my local illamasqua store in Liverpool, and has the most amazing experience, the assistant really looked after me. 
I was placed on a chair and she set to work on me trying out all this seasons must haves, after she had finished I was so impressed I bought the lot.
She made me look amazing and I left the store fully confident I could recreate the look at home

One of the products I bought was this little gem


Don't get me wrong this is an amazing product but due to my own personal preference I would prefer the bronzer to be a little darker as I like quite a dark contour product plus it doesn't blend very well on my skin.
But the highligher my my my I was pleasantly surprised it's just a beautiful shimmer that looks gorgeous on the cheekbones and smells of vanilla.. What is not to like about it.
I also bought the highlighter brush and all I can say is that it is okay... Not the best brush not the worst.
So now I use the real techniques contour brush to sweep this over my cheekbones.

Overall I probably wouldn't repurchase this just because It just wasn't for me and didn't last very long either. If they sold the highligher seperatly however then that would be on my Christmas list.



Swatches :)


For the price and compared to the sleek contour kit i would pick the sleek one . Again just because it blends better and is just the right shade for me.


This product retails for £26.00 on the illamasqua.com website 

Has anyone tried this? Should I give it another try?? 
Don't forget to comment and follow on bloglovin and twitter : @alexelizabethb

Alexandra Elizabeth 



You may also like

2 comments: