Latest in beauty The Glamour Beauty Edit Box

This is my first ever beauty box that I have ordered from latest in beauty, and my my I am impressed. The box is filled to the brim with fabulous beauty products. In the box I have only tried two items but different shades so I am really excited to get stuck in and try them out.

First things first the box is beautiful, no doubt about it. Little black box with a gold trim, as I have just received my box today it has definitely gave me that extra Christmas feeling.




How amazing is the box, super festive and extremely girly.



As soon as you open the box you are greated with this beautiful gold sprinkled tissue paper, which I would expect no less from The Glamour Beauty Edit
So far so good, now what's inside this beauty....




Taaaa daaaa...  Inside the box you get

HD Brows in 'foxy' 
it includes a highlighter, a carbon shadow and two medium brown tone powders 
Now I have tried the HD brows before in the colour Vamp and was very impressed with the product.

EyeKo Lash Curlers 
These are limited edition blue velvet lash curlers , it featurs enhanced design for ultimate precision and ease for optimum curl. This includes spare silicone rubber pads that you are recommended to replace after 3 months 

TONI&GUY Glamour firm hold hairspray
I have never tried any of the TONI&GUY range so I can't wait to give this a go I have a few parties planned this time of year what with it being Christmas and all. 
The hairspray says that it will help you create the looks you want for that head turning style, at is right up my street.

Now this next product is by a Brand that I have always wanted to try especially the elasticizer .. He's you guessed it the next product is by Philip Kingsley.
It's the Philip Kingsley one more day dry shampoo.
It is a scalp refreshing soothing, leave in dry shampoo for all hair types. Perfect for adding volume and texture to your hair for the party season and for a quick spritz to refresh the hair the morning after.

Benefit they're real mascara 
My sister has this and every time she puts it over her lashes I have a little bit of lash envy. It's a product that is quite well known in the blogging community and is something I have been desperate to try. The box states that 94% of consumers saw dramatic length & volume.

Balance me extra care radiance face oil.
I am quite abit obsessed with face oils,so with my current obsession and how cold it is outside this face oil couldn't have came at a better time. The face oil is 100% Natural Origin and you apply it before your moisturiser to enhance the skins natural lustre

And last but not least
Maybelline Baby Lips
I received the intense care baby lips, this is a product that I have previously tried and to be honest wasn't that impressed with but I tried the 'pink punch' baby lips. I found that it actually dried my lips out and the colour did not really suit my completion. With that said I am always one for giving a product a second chance and with the packaging claiming that it gives 8hr moisture and SPF 20 I will certainly try and love this product a little more.

Overall I am impressed with this beauty box and will definitely repurchase if they bring out another one.This box is really good to buy and separate the products to give as separate gifts or just give the whole box if you are feeling generous as a present or like me you buy the box for yourself so you can try these fabulous products out. 

The box cost £14.95 and when I purchased it, it was free P&P, if you are wanting to buy thiis amazing box go to www.latestinbeauty.com
I find that is is a super affordable price to try out this seasons must haves.

Thanks for reading 

Alexandra Elizabeth


You may also like

No comments: