MAC Pro Longwear paint pot in Mooncake

Hello again dolls,

This post has really excited me, for the only reason that i absolutely love this product.

I don't think this post can do it any justice and i would say to go to your local mac counter and swatch this baby.







This is my most favourite all over base colour for my eyes, it is just perfect, it applies amazingly and reflects the light like nothing else i have ever used.

Don't be put off by its glitter, its actually not that grainy at all compared to other glitter eyeshadows, and i just love how long it stays on.



The more you apply it goes on as a gold colour but it doesn't budge all day and just really sets of an eye makeup, and if you apply it only once it is a really nice shimmer colour.

I especially like to use this with a smokey eye to just glam the look up, i also apply this with either my finger or a brush onto the eyes.

I sometimes use it as just a base too, and then apply any of my shimmery urban decay colours over it and it makes a really good primer for the eye shadows.


Oh just look at its pigmentation, it is heavenly.


Have you tried a mac pro long wear paint pot before?
whats your favourite shade?
let me know in the comments below


thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth






You may also like

9 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous colour something I'd wear! great blog and great post lovely xoxoxox http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade & that pigmentation WOW!
    I need some x

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow it looks gorgeous! Definitely want to give this a try
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty colour MAC do the best bases, would love if you could check out my blog! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely stunning! So so gorgeous!! I've never bought anything from mac, but this is now top of my mac wishlist :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous! I'm a huge fan off the regular paint pots by MAC, they are awesome :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete