Bargain Beauty Week -Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Hello,

Another instalment of my budget beauty week, this post is all about the Rimmel wake me up foundation.
Check out my first post here
This is a product that i have been humming and ahhhhhing about this product for a while as Im not a major fan of drugstore foundations, mainly because of the shade range, the coverage and I just don't find that they are suitable for my oily skin.




Ive seen many beauty bloggers post about this foundation, and a friend mentioned this too me the other day and it made me think.
Whilst browsing the shelves in my local superdrug I seen this on the Rimmel Stand and it was on offer for £5.00 and couldn't not put it into my basket.

This Foundation claims to be an anti fatigue effect and radiant glow foundation, which I must agree with, it seriously brightens up my completion, which is always a must especially for a Monday morning.

Luckily I managed to find a shade right for me, its a lot more lighter than the picture above , don't know why it is showing up so dark but I'm sure you will see it when you check it out in your local drugstore.

I love that this comes with a pump which I think is so important as a hygiene point of view.
I would say that this foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation, and it stayed on all day, maybe about 7 hours in it starts to cling to my blemishes on my chin, but nothing a little touch up can't fix.

I also love how it blends on to the skin, it goes on evenly and blends perfectly, plus the smell of the foundation is heavenly , its like flowers which I love.
I would defiantly re purchase this foundation, and im going to pick up the matching concealer

You can buy this for £8.99 or on offer for £4.99 here
Have you tried this foundation?
What did you think?

Alexandra Elizabeth


You may also like

No comments: