Bargain Beauty Week- Primark P.S Beauty (Lips)

Hello beauties,

Have you been reading my bargain beauty week posts this week? what do you think?

So if you have read yesterdays post, you will have seen that I done a mini primark beauty haul, and among that haul was a lipstick, and here it is.

My primark only had the one colour otherwise i would have bought more.
I love this product, I'm a real girly girl and anything pink excited me, especially when its pink glitter.










As you can see its a real frosted pink, it just glides over the lips easily,you can feel the grain of the glitter on your lips, and it has a fake strawberry taste/ smell to it which i don't like.

As the colour is so sheer i would maybe put this over another colour to add a bit of glitter to the look, or you can build it up to make it wearable on its own.

Again for £1 you can't really complain, I'm not overly impressed with this product but I'm also not disappointed with it either.
For the price and pigmentation its a win win


Have you tried the lipsticks in other colours?
what do you think?

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. great bargain for a £1 , its a very nice pink colour :)
    Melissa x
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I'd be a fan of the glitter in this product. I might take a look in my local Primark and see if there's any less glittery shades - for £1 it's worth giving them a go xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you paired with a nude lipstick, I bet it would look great with a deep dark smokey eye for a night on the town.

    ReplyDelete