Nip + Fab Yoga Blend Collection

 
 
 
 

I love nothing more than a good pamper session, this involves me spending about 2-3 hours of me time and just letting myself think about nothing.

Part of my pamper session is tub time, this is where i really let my body relax and fill my bath with a whole load of bathtime goodies. Sometimes its a bathbomb from lush, a bubble bar or sometimes a whole load of Epsom salts just to wash away all of the stress and frustrations from the week. I especially like to do this if I've been having one too many late nights and just need my body to feel rested and well looked after.

I think a once weekly pamper is very much needed and is so important in my life. Its the only other time other than when I am exercising i get to myself and I can just gather my thoughts and drift off into a world of my own.

As you can imagine my bathroom smells like a spa and I just love it. Recently the guys from Nip + Fab sent me this trio of goodies to review and I am pleased to say I've absolutely loved them. I'm all about calming and relaxing scents and this just hits the spot.

 
First off i start off my using the yoga blend body scrub (£9.99) to scrub away at any dead skin cells and to help make my skin super soft. I love this because its not super scratchy and doesn't irritate my skin.
It smells Devine with Lavender and rose scents that just send me into complete calmness.

"Relax + de-stress with this gentle, calming body scrub.
Scrub away impurities with YOGA BODY SCRUB.
This Soothing scrub is packed with notes of aromatic lavender, soft rose and warming coconut blend with skin polishing walnut that gently exfoliates and nourishes the skin, whilst helping to boost radiance.

Key Ingredients
Lavender, Rose + Coconut - unwinding fragrance which is calming, relaxing and de-stressing.
MICROSCRUB beads - are spherical in shape which allows the particles to gently roll across the skin, providing a gentle scrubbing action, leaving the skin silky soft and relaxed.
Walnut Shell - is a natural exfoliate that gently buffs away dead skin cells to refine and smooth, for radiant looking skin."


 
 
I then give my body a good old cleanse using the Yoga Blend body wash (£8.99)
It feels really nourishing on the skin and doesn't dry my skin out which some body washes can do. Again it just fills my bathroom with a beautiful scent and sends me into sheer relaxation.

As it says on the tin it really does distress your mind


"Relax + unwind with this gentle, calming body wash. Naturally derived cleansers blend with a soothing fragrance of aromatic lavender, soft rose + warming coconut, to cleanse the body + de-stress the mind.

Key Ingredients
Coconut Oil – Coconut oil contains mostly fats which makes it an excellent emollient to soften, smooth + sooth dry + irritable skin. Coconut oil also contains natural antioxidants which fight against free radicals, protecting skin
Lavender, Rose + Coconut - unwinding fragrance which is calming, relaxing and de-stressing "




 
 

Lastly once i am out of the bath I get dry and slather on a whole load of the Yoga Blend Body lotion (£9.99). This has to be my favourite, we all have gathered how much I love the scent but this just dries into the skin quickly which I love as I hate having to put my PJs on sticky skin. It also lasts on the skin keeping me relaxed until i fall asleep and I really have noticed a difference in my skin since using it. Its really nourishing and moisturising and i love the fact that it has a pump so you don't have to be unhygienic and dip your fingers in and out of a pot. With all the acids it contains it really does work wonders on your skin.. Well mine anyway.

"Moisturise + unwind with this skin softening body lotion. A calming scent of soothing lavender, rose + warming coconut helps to de-stress body + mind, whilst glycolic, lactic + salicylic acids help to refine + improve skin texture.

Key Ingredients
Glycolic Acid – stimulates mild exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, revealing brighter, smoother and younger skin
Lactic Acid - gently exfoliates and smoothes an outer layer of the skin
Salicylic Acid – derived from the bark of a willow tree, this naturally occurring hydroxy acid aids the process of exfoliation to eliminate dead skin cells
Lavender, Rose + Coconut - unwinding fragrance which is calming, relaxing and detressing"
 


I cant believe how much value for money these products are , plus you get a huge amount of product in them all. Ive used the lotion every day for about 2 months and im not even half way through.


I've noticed that there is a few other products in this range like the Detox range and the De stressing so when im in need of a new set im defiantly going to be purchasing those .

Have you tried any of the Nip + Fab range ?

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth


*These products  where sent to me to review, this has not swayed my opinion of any of the products


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. I tried their Dragon's Blood range and I LOVED it! I wanna try the one you featured now.

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina, im dying to try the dragons blood range you know.

      Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
  2. I love Nip + Fab, will definately have to give these ago! xx

    www.bambisbeautyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, thanks for commenting.

      Yeah let me know how you get on :)

      Delete
  3. I've never tried nor heard of this brand but it sounds perfect for me - especially this yoga range.
    The scents are the exact ones I tend to opt for when choosing bathing products. I love a pamper and am much over-due some new bathing products, so I'll definitely have to give these a try.

    LL | CAUTIVAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lauren you sound just like me.. totally obsessed with little pamper nights.

      It feels so lovely on the skin, and I defiantly sleep much better due to the aroma.

      Let me know if you bought them and what you thought

      Delete
  4. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.

    Balayam Yoga

    ReplyDelete