Strip Teas Detox Tea




Detox January is well and truly over, the gyms are less packed (well mine is anyway) and for some people their new years resolutions are now a thing of the past.

If your still not feeling fresh since the party season, or wanting to just detox then I would really recommend this tea.



Detoxing is a great way to remove toxins from your body and detox tea is a great natural weight loss tool.
Not only does it help in shifting those extra few pounds, but it helped clear my skin up too.
This tea unlike many of the other detox teas does not contain laxatives so you don't find yourself on the toilet 24-7. We all know laxatives are not so good for the body in the long run and can cause problems with digestion. So its great to know that your not causing your body any harm when drinking these wonderful teas.

Not only do you follow the 14 day tea detox plan but strip teas also have an eating plan to use along side it for the best results (I never used this but just ate healthily and still lost some lbs) The eating plan can be found here

I really enjoyed drinking these teas daily and they all taste great and smell amazing. Strip teas come in different flavours. Original, Berry burst and Vanilla. I chose the berry burst flavour and like I said these are so delicious.

I really liked the packaging of the teas, so bright and fun.
You drink one morning tea, one afternoon tea and one tea in the evening for 2 weeks.
I found that it really helped reduce bloating and just gave me the spring in  my step, All of the teas complemented the time of day you drank them and where really refreshing.

I kept the teabag in all of my teas as I like them quite strong

The morning tea, I found was really refreshing and had quite a zing to it which really woke me up and really tasted good. The day time tea I also like it had a berry flavour to it but I am not usually a mid day tea drinker so I found this hard to add into my day to day but never the less I done it, The tea for the night time was just perfect. I enjoyed this tea the most, it really helped me relax and unwind and really sent me into a good nights sleep.
Sometimes I would take this into my bathroom and sip it while I was in a nice hot bath and just unwind that way.

Ingredients in the morning tea : Chinese White Tea, Yerba Maté, Lemongrass, Liquorice Root, Orange Peel, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Eucalyptus, Spearmint

Ingredients in the daytime tea : Chinese Oolong Tea, Hibiscus, Fennel Seeds, Pu-erh Black Tea, Rosehip, Apple Pieces, Elderberries, Orange Peel, Schisandra Berries, Black Peppercorns, Natural Blueberry Flavour.

Ingredients in the Night time tea : Rooibos, Ginger, Ashwangandha Root, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Hawthorn, Vanilla Pieces, Lavender, Natural Vanilla Flavour

I did loose weight and my spotty skin  just wasn't as spotty which is just a bonus. The teas really made me feel great an the weight loss and skin benefits are a plus.

I would really recommend this tea detox to everyone so if you haven't already please check them out.

They have kindly given my readers a 10% off discount code so enter ' ALEXANDRABEAUTY10 ' in the promotion code part at the check out to redeem.

To buy your own Strip Teas Tea Detox then click here


Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth
 


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I've always wanted to try a detox tea but I heard about the laxatives & it really put me off - I work in a school so I can't exactly nip off to the loo whenever! I'll definitely have to check this one out though :)

    Lashesandrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try a detox tea program . Thank you for sharing.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using this tea as well and i love it :)


    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing a lot of new detox teas coming on the market, I'm keen to try but always been afraid of the tummy cramps.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.

    blueberry benefits for skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.

    benefits of orange peel for skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Chicwish

    ReplyDelete