Burt's Bees Lip Gloss Review

Hello Dolls,

I was kindly sent this by Zoe from Face Value Beauty Blog to sample.

She had received the full collection of colours and offered to send me one to sample for myself, as a side note Zoe never charged me for this product, she sent me it out the goodness of her heart and made no money whatsoever by sending this product to me.
Isn't it lovely when bloggers are friendly to each other :)

I have always used the Burt's Bees lip balms as they just sort out any dry lips that I may have so i was super excited when she asked me if I would like one sending out.


Anyway, the colour that Zoe had sent me was summer twilight which is a plumy red colour with flecks of gold Shimmer in it..





I absolutely adore this colour, its defiantly very me !!

I love the packaging with its honeycomb detailing on the lid and the fact that this product is 100% natural is always a win.
Its a very sheer lip gloss so it would look fabulous both on its own and also over another lip colour to give it some shine.
It smells like MAC lipstick and is very nourishing to the lips.

For a lip gloss i would say the longevity of the product is quite good.

It hasn't launched yet but when it does it will retail for about £8.99

I am defiantly going to purchase a few more shades when they are released, I love a lip gloss especially one that has many good ingredients like Burt's Bees.

Thanks again Zoe for sending me this product and I'm looking forward to reading your review of the colours you received.

You can follow Zoe on twitter too she can be found here and make sure you check out her blog too

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely color, I definitely want one when they`ll launch it!

    ReplyDelete