Bargain Beauty Week- Naturally Radiant Brightening Renewal Facemask

Hello again lovelies,
This is the 4th part of my bargain beauty week, bringing you my must have bargain beauty products.
If you haven't seen my other post on the naturally radiant collection then click here


Naturally Radiant Brightening Renewal mask  75ml


if you don't already know I'm in love with the naturally radiant collection from super drug, its so affordable but so good for your skin which is amazing.

On the website it states that "Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Renewal Face Mask is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin’s radiance and even out skin tone.
Enriched with Fruit Acids, this face mask also helps to refine skin texture, clarify skin discolouration and smooth the appearance of fine lines for a healthier, more youthful-looking complexion."

i have got to agree with this, I love love love how this makes my skin feel, i just put it on all over my face making sure not to go near my eyes, and then sit back and relax for 10 minutes and let it work its magic.

You can feel it working on the skin, and when i wash it off my skin feels beautiful, soft to touch but looks more plump and more radiant.

I love this product and really complements the hot cloth cleanser also from this range, someone commented on another post that they have the night cream and that is something i now feel i have to buy because these two products have just worked wonders on my skin.
i use this about 2-3 times a week, especially if I'm after a little pamper, i feel it is now apart of my evening pamper night that i have with myself.

This works especially well if you have had a late night the night before, it just restores your dullness that alcohol has given your face and gives you that radiant boost that is needed for you to take on the world.

you can buy this currently on offer for £2.48 usually £4.99 here

Have any of you tried anything from this range?
Any recommendations?

Thanks for reading
Alexandra Elizabeth

p.s don't forget to follow if you have liked this post :)


You may also like

No comments: