Lush sale haul
4 Comments
Hey Hey Hey,
Who doesn't love lush cosmetics? Especially their holiday collection .. Especially half the price?
Im a HUGE fan of lush but this year i never had a second to get myself into my local store to buy any new goodies. Every time i did the store was super busy.
I know i could buy online but i like going in, picking up a basket and filling it. After sniffing every item in there haha.
Cant deny that lush is a little bit overpriced i think. For something that you could only use once.
This year i decided to pick up some bits in their boxing day sale..
Okay i had to refresh the page a good couple of hundred times but i managed to get what i wanted in no time at all. I cant believe all the tweets that lush where getting. Its just a bath bomb at the end of the day.
I wouldn't have been phased at all if i wasn't able to get anything.
I placed my order and within a week it was at my door step in all its glory. There's some bits i have already tried but a whole load of new goodies that im so excited to add into my weekly pamper routine.
Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean that i cant enjoy a Christmassy themed bath most nights ;)
Anyway less off me blabbering on.. Heres what i picked up:
![]() |
| Snow Fairy castle, Christmas bath time favourites and my fave body wash ever .. Snow fairy |
![]() I adore the snow fairy scent so the snow fairy castle box was a no brainer for me :) |
![]() Look at all the goodies.... I am so excited to try them |
![]() Had my eye on the magic wand bubble bar for ages, also so excited to try the dusting powder |










I went in to Lush to pick up some Snow Fairy but I was too late :( The smell of it is so good - I don't blame you for washing your hair with it!! You managed to pick up some great pieces x
ReplyDeleteMapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle
I love the post-holiday sales at LUSH! They do such great gift sets! xx
ReplyDeleteCelina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
I've never actually shopped at lush to be honest but I do really want to try their products but I may have to go to spend quite a bit of time there to find out what I'd like and dislike and "research" them if you will. I've heard a lot about snow fairy so may have to give this a try one time.
ReplyDeleteHannah // WinkBeauty
winkbeautyblog.wordpress.com
Great haul - gotta love Lush x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x