Urban Decay Naked Palette


Hello lovelies 

For Christmas I recieved the naked palette . 
For those who don't know what this is. It's a palette from urban decay full of neutral colours. 
This is just a post on what the palette looks like including swatches.
I already have naked 2 and I just adore it so I knew I would love the first edition of the naked family .


How fabulous. 
I've only been able to use this a few times an upto now I absolutely love it.
I love the colours, the texture , the pigment and also the vast array of colours to make any neutral eye.
My only problem is the packaging as it's velour and attacts dirt . And the brush that comes with it isn't double ended as with the other two palettes as I really like the fluffy blending brush to blend it all together and it's quite handy being all in one.
I love the fact you get a mini primer potion in this kit. I've never tried this before. So I'm excited to give this a go.

What do you think of this palette? 
Also follow me on twitter @alexelizabethb


You may also like

No comments: