Garnier Eye Roll On

Hello Lovelies,

Ive heard so much about this product but its not something I've always wanted to try. I was neither here or there with it. But last week I seen it in boots and thought why not give it a go.

This eye roll on is a 2 in 1 Tinted eye roll on , its anti dark circles and has tinted concealer too with Caffeine and Lemon Extract

This product claims to have immediate coverage , an instant refreshing effect and 10x more caffeine.This product is great if you suffer with dark under eye circles and are looking for an immediate solution to hide them.
It states that the roll on has a refreshing effect which delivers a double effect on dark circles.it has immediate coverage as the texture is concentrated in mineral pigments. Long lasting , it camouflages dark circles through its subtle shade which complements your skin tone,
It also says that it reduces the look on fatigue with its 10 times more caffeine which is known for its stimulating action and lemon extract for it clarifying properties, and one extra benefit is that is contains a uv filter to help protect the eye from the harmful effects of the sun.

Product applied to the skin
Product blended into the skin
Ive got to be honest I've loved using this product and have wondered why i never have before, the colour is amazing on me and really does brighten my under eye area exceedingly well.
I love in the morning i just sweep it on under my eyes and this product really does cool, not too much but just enough for me to know its working wonders, and really wakes me up ready for the day ahead. It feels just perfect under my eyes like a mini spa treatment before i have to face the world. 
I sometimes bring this product right down onto my cheek bones as like a highlight and it looks really lovely.
I like to put this on before my foundation after moisturiser and just sit and let it do its thing, it feels cool for a few mins so i let it just sink in. I'm going to look and see if they do one without pigment in only so that i can just sit there massaging around my eyes, if i do that with this Eye roll on then I'm guessing the amount of product coming out would be far to much.

I don't mind the smell either , its just a tiny bit lemony, but i guess that adds to the refreshing feeling, and it dries to a matt finish, and soaks into the skin without leaving any mess behind. which is just perfect for little miss oily over here.

I would repurchase this again, i know a bold statement but i really have loved having this in my morning routine.

You can buy this for £10.49 but its currently on offer for £7.99 on the boots website HERE

Have you tried this product?
Do you recommend any other under eye treatments?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow :)

Alexandra Elizabeth


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Because of pale skin and hectic life, I get the WORST dark circles.
    To be honest, I've been eying this up for a while but never took the plunge.
    Needed some good reviews this one!
    Really helped - thank you!

    Kelly from | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been using this product for years, I've noticed its stopped working for me :( or maybe my bags under my eyes are too bad to cover haha :)

    www.minniemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my staple products! Absolutely adore the feeling after you put it on, maybe it's slightly addictive?! Love your blog keep up the good work X Emma

    http://missemmacharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete