No7 Brilliantly Bare Beauty Enhancer



Okay im going to say it, i think this might be my most favourite primer.

I know this is a dupe for Benefit Porefessional, but i didn't really like it, couldn't understand the hype and didn't think it made any difference to my pores.

With this only being £12.50 and after reading reviews of other bloggers who didn't like porefessional but bought this and loved it, i was intrigued and in my basket it went. I find that every time i go to boots i end up buying everything else except the product i went in for  :( but this time it was a good thing.





I am also completely converted to this primer, as i have oily skin i need all the help i can get to keep my makeup to stay put, and don't even go there with my pores, but this primer just makes my makeup look flawless, it stays put all day and my pores have sort of completely vanished.
The difference it makes to my skin and makeup application 

After my skincare routine i put this all over my face, you only need a little and your face is covered.Its a soft velvety feel which is luxurious. plus it is also completely colourless which is always a bonus



If your wanting to try benefit professional i would give this a go first as its only £12.50 

You can buy this from Boots or From boots online

Thanks for reading 

Alexandra Elizabeth



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. REALLY want to try this!

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete