Nanshy Blending brush MAC DUPE?


Hey hey hey,

I know its been a while since my last post. Honestly my life has just been so busy. I haven't had a moment to think, let alone blog.

Less off that and let me introduce you to my newest member of the eyeshadow brush team.



Nanshy recently launched a set of 12 professional makeup brushes for the Face, Eyes and lips. It features very soft Vegan and Cruelty-Free synthetic bristles and for the first time the brushes come in two different coloured easy- to- hold handles.
Onyx black and pearlescent white.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WHOLE COLLECTION 




After hearing so much already about Nanshy brushes on the blogosphere. I was so excited to be able to try one for myself.

I was extremely lucky to be given the opportunity to review one of these brushes, and i was sent the blending brush from their new Masterful Collection makeup brush set

The fact that Nanshy is cruelty- free just makes me love this brand even more.Approved by PETA.org

The brush does such a good job of blending away any harsh lines left by my eye shadows and does most of the blending work for me. Just a few sweeps on the lid and my eyes are blended to perfection.
Effortless beauty at its finest.
Super Flawless and professional finish.




It feels really soft on the skin and the size of the bristles fits perfectly into my crease and just makes blending a breeze.
I also use this brush not only for blending but also for packing on colour, there are so many looks you can create with this one brush.
I also sometimes use this brush to blend in any under eye concealer... in fact any concealer at all, and for any contouring i have done down my nose i just blend blend blend.
As these brushes are easy to clean its a really good all rounder.


This brush is so versatile, i love that i can use one brush for so many things.

I love the pearl colour on the handle as it just makes it look that bit more sophisticated on my dressing table.

I think this brush is a great affordable alternative to the MAC 217 brush , so for anybody looking at buying one, why not try this brush first?

The masterful collection is a great set for you guys just starting out and wanting an affordable way to complete your brush collection, that are not only a great price but amazing quality too. 

Its a 12 brush set that includes all of the essential brushes. I for one after trying this brush out will be buying the full set, as i know just how great these brushes are. I honestly can't believe how affordable they are.


Want a sneak peek at these brushes before they are launched? CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK  

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth

If you liked this post don't forget to follow :) 


You may also like

No comments: