All about the nudes baby !!




I don't know about you but i am all about the nude lip right now, I'm completely embracing it and going for a heavier eye look.
Its so easy to wear and goes with most makeup looks and outfits. You don't have to put as much effort into a nude lip either if you don't want to, just a quick sweep of gloss or you can line your lips, pair it with a lipstick and add some shine with your favourite lip gloss.

The products i have been reaching for my favourite nude lip looks are :


Lipsticks
MAC frost lipstick -angel
MAC Glaze Lipstick - hue
Illamasqua glamore lipstick - rose pout
MAC Cremesheen lipstick - Creme Cup
Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick - 710 Sultry Sand
Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick -725 Tantalizing Taupe
Loreal Lextraordinaire Liquid Lipstick - 601 Nude Ballet (omg amazing, plus i heard it was Kim Kardashian's night time lip choice so i had to buy it)



Lip Liner
There has only been one choice for this category, i have absolutely been loving this, I'm really into the Kylie Jenner over drawn lip trend at the moment and this lip liner is giving me everything i need to recreate this look.

Rimmel London exaggerate lip liner - 018 addiction















Lip Gloss
Barry M lip gloss - No name but smells like toffee
Revlon Colour Burst - 042 Bellini
Tanya Burr Lip gloss - Champagne Toast



Whats your favourite nude lip product?

Any more that you would recommend i add to my collection?

Thanks for reading 

Alexandra Elizabeth




You may also like

5 comments:

  1. That liner is one of my absolute favourites! x

    and beauty or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I need to pick up MAC Angel! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' Check it out here: http://teacupsnmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have some lovely shade :) I really want one from the Illamasqua Nude Collection x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete