Ciate - Haute House


Really into my nail posts recently, don't know if you can tell?

This little gem i found whilst browsing the shelves of a TK Maxx in Manchester one October morning. I've never thought to look at the beauty shelves here, but I'm so glad i did.
I picked it up for a tiny £6.99 which is a bargain as it retails at £22 

Ive never tried any ciate nail polishes before so for £6.99 i thought this had to be put in my basket and come home to live with me :)

What a great collection, all of the colours really complement one another, and are really on trend this season.




First off how cute is this packaging, each window in this house is filled with a ciate mini polish


L-R For the thrill of it, knee highs, can can, tickle my fancy, sass pot


Swatches





For the thrill of it & Swatch - a Molten Gold colour


Knee Highs & swatch - A beautiful royal blue (this is my fave)


Can Can & Swatch - A perfect Ox blood Shade - love this for every day wear and to jazz up an evening outfit


Tickle my fancy & Swatch - An Emerald Colour which is just the most festive colour ever.


Sass Pot & Swatch - A Deep Purple shade , i just adore the name of this polish.

I love how beautifully the colour is on the nail, although no amount of photos would have shown you just how lovely they are in real life.
Some of the shades take a few layers to build them to full colour but other than that its a really great selection of colours and for me it was a great starter kit for myself to get to know more about ciate nail polishes.

The packaging of this product is lovely and its defiantly one of the reasons i was dawn to the product in the first place.

You can buy this from Ciate for £22

What other ciate nail polishes would you recommend i buy?
whats your favourite shade from the kit?

Thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth

TwitterFacebookBloglovin





You may also like

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and such great value for money. I love Ciate polishes and I agree the packaging is so cute.

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging <3 Great post !
    Hannah xo
    Loveyournailsxo

    ReplyDelete